MOMO (MO MO) – Idiot.
- 1 What is Momo slang for?
- 2 What is a Momo in English?
- 3 What does Momo mean in Louisiana?
- 4 What are some Italian slang words?
- 5 What does Momo mean in Greek?
- 6 What language is the word Momo?
- 7 Is dumpling and Momo same?
- 8 What is Momo voice?
- 9 What does Momo mean in Urdu?
- 10 Does Momo mean Grandma?
- 11 What does Momo mean in German?
- 12 What does Momo mean in Samoan?
- 13 What does Fugazi mean in Italian?
- 14 What are some cool Italian words?
- 15 What does Musha mean in Italian?
What is Momo slang for?
MOMO means ” Idiot or irritating person.”
What is a Momo in English?
Meaning of momo in English a type of Tibetan, Nepalese, or North Indian dumpling (= a small piece of dough or pastry) that is filled with meat, fish, or vegetables with herbs and spices and cooked in steam: Since we’d come for momo, we ordered three types – veggie, chicken and beef. 6
What does Momo mean in Louisiana?
Momo the Monster, also known as the Missouri Monster (Momo), is a purported ape-like creature, similar to descriptions of Bigfoot, that was allegedly sighted by numerous people in rural Louisiana, Missouri in 1972.
What are some Italian slang words?
10 Essential Italian Slang Words & Expressions
- Che figo! | How awesome!
- Che schifo! | That’s gross!
- In bocca al lupo | Good luck, Break a leg. Click play to hear it pronounced:
- Fregatura | Rip off. Click play to hear it pronounced:
- I vecchi | Parents.
- Mannaggia | Damn!
- Devo filare | I gotta run/jet.
What does Momo mean in Greek?
MOMOS (Momus) was the god or personified spirit (daimon) of mockery, blame, ridicule, scorn, complaint and harsh criticism. He was expelled by Zeus from heaven for ridiculing the gods. Momos’ opposite number was Eupheme (Praise).
What language is the word Momo?
Momo is the colloquial form of the Tibetan word “mog mog”. The different names for the dumpling include Assamese: মম; Bengali: মোমো; Hindi-Urdu: मोमोज़, موموز; Nepali: मम; Nepal Bhasa: मम, small momo – ममचा; Tibetan: མོག་མོག་, Wylie: mog mog; simplified Chinese: 馍馍; traditional Chinese: 饃饃; pinyin: mómo.
Is dumpling and Momo same?
Momos are essentially a dumpling usually steamed and made essentially of wheat flour and a filling inside. Dimsum can be made with any kind of starch such as rice starch, potato starch and also wheat starch.” Thus, all momos are dim sums but all dim sums are not momos!
What is Momo voice?
Dee Bradley Baker is the voice of Momo in Avatar: The Last Airbender.
What does Momo mean in Urdu?
MOMO stands for Annoying person, idiot. The meaning of MOMO is Annoying person, idiot.
Does Momo mean Grandma?
Mhamó – Irish name for grandma. Nonna – Italian for grandma. Oma – grandma in German.
What does Momo mean in German?
It is about the concept of time and how it is used by humans in modern societies. The full title in German translates to Momo, or the strange story of the time-thieves and the child who brought the stolen time back to the people.
What does Momo mean in Samoan?
What does Momo mean in Samoan? English Translation. wish for.
What does Fugazi mean in Italian?
Fugazi, some claim, is Italian for “fake,” and although I can find no Italian dictionary that confirms this, I think we should keep it, and urge Italo-phones everywhere to do the same. It is richly gratifying to pronounce, an amphibrach that feels equal parts obscenity and absurdity.
What are some cool Italian words?
19 of your favourite Italian words (and some of ours)
- ALLORA: well, then, so. Let’s start with the obvious.
- LUCCIOLA: firefly.
- DIMENTICO: forgetful or oblivious.
- SFOGARSI: to vent, unload.
- PASSEGGIATA: stroll.
- MASCALZONE: rascal, scoundrel.
- SGONFIATO: deflated.
- PARRUCCHIERE: hairdresser.
What does Musha mean in Italian?
Meanings for musha It means slow poke.