Singing Happy Birthday in Italian
- Tanti auguri a te – A lot of wishes to you.
- Buon compleanno a te – Happy birthday to you.
- Ecco che arriva la torta con molte candele.
- Ed è una torta al cioccolato.
- Una candela per ogni anno della sua vita – One candle for every year of his life.
- Buon compleanno, cara – Happy birthday, dear.
- 1 Is there a happy birthday song in Italian?
- 2 What is the meaning of Tanti Auguri?
- 3 How do you sing happy birthday in different languages?
- 4 How do you say Tanti Auguri?
- 5 What are the lyrics to Happy Birthday in Italian?
- 6 How do you say happy birthday and best wishes in Italian?
- 7 What is Aguri in Italian?
- 8 What is a unique way to say happy birthday?
- 9 How do you say happy birthday in 50 different languages?
- 10 How do you say cheers in Italian?
Is there a happy birthday song in Italian?
First things first: the “Happy Birthday” song is called “ Tanti auguri a te” (“Happy Birthday to You”) in Italian!
What is the meaning of Tanti Auguri?
One of the ways to say happy birthday in Italian is tanti auguri a te! Literally, that means, many good wishes for you!
How do you sing happy birthday in different languages?
How To Say ‘Happy Birthday! ‘ In 13 Languages
- Spanish — ¡Feliz cumpleaños!
- French — Bon anniversaire!
- German — Alles Gute zum Geburtstag!
- Italian — Buon compleanno!
- Portuguese — Feliz aniversário!
- Swedish — Grattis på födelsedagen!
- Russian —!
- Indonesian — Selamat ulang tahun!
How do you say Tanti Auguri?
- Tanti means “many” and auguri is the plural form of the noun augurio, meaning “wish.” The entire phrase literally translates into “many wishes.”
- Pronounce this expression as: tahn-tee ahw-goo-ree.
What are the lyrics to Happy Birthday in Italian?
How to sing Happy birthday in Italian. Tanti auguri a te, Tanti auguri a te, Tanti auguri a (insert name here), Tanti auguri a te!
How do you say happy birthday and best wishes in Italian?
How to Say “Happy Birthday!” in Italian – Buon Compleanno!
- Buon compleanno. Spero che tutti i tuoi desideri si avverino.
- Tanti auguri! Non vedo l’ora per la tua festa!
- Tanti auguri di buon compleanno! Best wishes for a happy birthday!
- Buon compleanno, amico mio!
- Auguroni zio!
- Buon compleanno zio.
What is Aguri in Italian?
Auguri literally means ‘ well wishes ‘ and can be used: – to say happy birthday, in fact the song ‘happy birthday to you’ in Italian is tanti auguri a te!
What is a unique way to say happy birthday?
I wish you all the best on your special day. Wishing you a day that is as special as you are. Wishing you many more candles to blow. Happy Anni-Birth-Sary!
How do you say happy birthday in 50 different languages?
How to Say “Happy Birthday” in 50 Different Languages
- Albanian: “Gëzuar ditëlindjen”
- Bosnian: “Sretan rođendan”
- Bulgarian: “Chestit Rozhden den”
- Catalan: “Per molts anys”
- Cheinese: “Shēngrì kuàilè”
- Czech: “Všechno nejlepší k narozeninám”
- Danish: “Tillykke med fødselsdagen”
- Dutch: Fijne verjaardag”
How do you say cheers in Italian?
‘ Viva’ Viva and Salute are Italian for cheers.