[ˈskertso ] masculine noun. (gen) joke. (burla) (practical) joke ⧫ prank.
- 1 What is the literal meaning of the world Piccolo in Italian?
- 2 What does Marameo mean in Italian?
- 3 What is the meaning of the Italian word crescendo?
- 4 What does the Italian word allure mean?
- 5 What is the meaning of Bambino in Italian?
- 6 What does piccolo in English mean?
- 7 What does Meto Forte mean?
- 8 What is Krushendo?
- 9 What does mezzo mean in piano?
- 10 How do you say allure in different languages?
What is the literal meaning of the world Piccolo in Italian?
Piccolo (in Italian means “small” )
What does Marameo mean in Italian?
[maraˈmɛo] masculine noun. fare marameo a to thumb one’s nose at.
What is the meaning of the Italian word crescendo?
crescendo [noun] (especially in music) a gradual and continuous increase in loudness.
What does the Italian word allure mean?
/əˈlʊər/ an attractive or exciting quality. fascino, attrazione, richiamo. the allure of the city il richiamo della città (Translation of allure from the Cambridge English-Italian Dictionary © Cambridge University Press) 6
What is the meaning of Bambino in Italian?
1 plural usually bambini: a representation of the infant Christ. 2: child, baby.
What does piccolo in English mean?
: a small shrill flute whose range is an octave higher than that of an ordinary flute.
What does Meto Forte mean?
: moderately loud —used as a direction in music.
What is Krushendo?
noun, plural cre·scen·dos, cre·scen·di [kri-shen-dee, -sen-dee; Italian kre-shen-dee]. Music. a gradual, steady increase in loudness or force. a musical passage characterized by such an increase. the performance of a crescendo passage: The crescendo by the violins is too abrupt.
What does mezzo mean in piano?
: moderately soft —used as a direction in music.
How do you say allure in different languages?
In other languages allure
- American English: allure /əˈlʊər/
- Brazilian Portuguese: encanto.
- Chinese: 魅力
- European Spanish: encanto.
- French: allant.
- German: Reiz.
- Italian: attrattiva.
- Japanese: 魅力