- 1 How many calories are in a whole Italian sub?
- 2 How many calories are in a Jimmy John’s 16 inch sub?
- 3 Are Italian subs healthy?
- 4 How many calories in a boar’s head Italian sub?
- 5 How many calories are in a 6 inch sub?
- 6 Which Jimmy John’s sandwich has the least calories?
- 7 What is the healthiest thing at Jimmy Johns?
- 8 Which sandwich is best for weight loss?
- 9 What’s better Jimmy Johns or Jersey Mike’s?
- 10 Is an Italian sub high in sodium?
How many calories are in a whole Italian sub?
In fact, a classic Italian hoagie has roughly: 700 calories. 50g of fat. 2500mg of sodium.
How many calories are in a Jimmy John’s 16 inch sub?
Jimmy John’s goes 16 inches on sandwiches packing up to 2,190 calories. Jimmy John’s is taking gluttony to a new level. For those who think Subway’s footlongs just aren’t big enough, Jimmy John’s is going even bigger — a 16-inch giant of a deli sandwich.
Are Italian subs healthy?
Italian. “The only redeeming quality is the presence of olive oil, spices, and veggies,” says Shapiro. But the cheese and the different types of processed meat can’t win. “ There just isn’t a healthy salami.”
How many calories in a boar’s head Italian sub?
Publix Deli Boar’s Head Italian Sub, Whole ( 800 Cal – 1510 Cal /Whole Sub)
How many calories are in a 6 inch sub?
All Subway® standard build six-inch Subs, flatbreads and salads are 600 calories or less and much of our range including many salads and everything in the Low Fat range is under 400 calories*.
Which Jimmy John’s sandwich has the least calories?
Best– Turkey Tom: It’s a simple sandwich–turkey breast, alfalfa sprouts, lettuce, tomato, and mayo–but that’s part of what makes it a good choice. Although high in sodium, it has the fewest calories and lowest fat of the eight-inch subs.
What is the healthiest thing at Jimmy Johns?
Here are the six healthiest subs on the Jimmy John’s menu, according to fat, calories, and sodium content:
- #6 Big John, “EZ” on the Mayo.
- #5 Vegetarian, No Mayo and “EZ” on the Cheese.
- #4 Country Club, No Mayo, “EZ” on the Cheese.
- #3 Turkey Tom, “EZ” on the Mayo.
- #2 Roast Beef Plain Slim.
- #1 Turkey Breast Plain Slim.
Which sandwich is best for weight loss?
10 Healthy Sandwiches For Weight Loss
- Peanut Butter And Banana Sandwich. Save. Image: Shutterstock.
- Tuna Salad Toast. Save.
- Berry And Almond Butter Sandwich. Save.
- Eggplant And Mozzarella Sandwich. Save.
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich. Save.
- Grilled Cheese With Mushroom. Save.
- Egg And Cheese Sandwich. Save.
- Taco Salad Sandwich. Save.
What’s better Jimmy Johns or Jersey Mike’s?
Jersey Mike’s is definitely a better place to get a sandwich, but if you are on the run it is more convenient to get Jimmy John’s. And although Jersey Mike’s is more fresh, and tastes better, it is still a sandwich, and it may not be worth it to go out of you way to get one.
Is an Italian sub high in sodium?
But the real offenders when it comes to sodium totals are the sandwiches: a 10-inch cheesesteak rings in at 730 calories with a hefty 2,380 milligrams of sodium, and a 10 -inch Italian hoagie is even worse, coming in at 950 calories with 3,510 milligrams of sodium.