The direct translation of ‘happy birthday’ to Italian is Buon Compleanno! You can use the expression on its own or adding terms of endearment such as: Buon compleanno! Happy birthday!
- 1 Do you say Tanti auguri or Buon compleanno?
- 2 What language is Tanti Auguri?
- 3 How do you wish someone a happy birthday?
- 4 How can we say happy birthday?
- 5 How do you say happy birthday and best wishes in Italian?
- 6 How do you say cheers in Italian?
- 7 How do you say happy birthday in Sicily?
- 8 How do you say happy birthday funny?
- 9 How do you say happy birthday to a friend?
- 10 How do you say happy birthday to a special friend?
- 11 How do you say happy birthday without being awkward?
Do you say Tanti auguri or Buon compleanno?
The most common phrases are buon compleanno, auguri and tanti auguri. You can also wish someone a happy birthday by saying cento di questi giorni which literally means “one hundred of these days“. You could also say felice compleanno, which means “happy birthday” in Italian.
What language is Tanti Auguri?
One of the ways to say happy birthday in Italian is tanti auguri a te! Literally, that means, many good wishes for you! Auguri is the plural of augurio, which literally means omen in Italian.
How do you wish someone a happy birthday?
- “I’m so grateful you came into the world because you make my world better every day.
- “Thanks for you being you and being mine.”
- “It’s your day, and I can’t wait to celebrate it with you.”
- “I hope your birthday is the happiest.”
- “Happy Birthday, Beautiful.”
- “Wish you were here for me to spoil today.”
How can we say happy birthday?
Other Ways to Say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
- Have a fabulous birthday!
- May all your wishes come true!
- Many happy returns of the day!
- Many more happy returns!
- I wish you a wonderful birthday!
- Have a great one!
- Have a good one!
- I hope you have a fantastic day and a fantastic year to come.
How do you say happy birthday and best wishes in Italian?
How to Say “Happy Birthday!” in Italian – Buon Compleanno!
- Buon compleanno. Spero che tutti i tuoi desideri si avverino.
- Tanti auguri! Non vedo l’ora per la tua festa!
- Tanti auguri di buon compleanno! Best wishes for a happy birthday!
- Buon compleanno, amico mio!
- Auguroni zio!
- Buon compleanno zio.
How do you say cheers in Italian?
‘ Viva’ Viva and Salute are Italian for cheers.
How do you say happy birthday in Sicily?
bon compleannu. en Interjection used to convey the good wishes to someone celebrating his or her birthday.
How do you say happy birthday funny?
Funny Ways To Say Happy Birthday To Your Friends
- You don’t look a day over 50! Enjoy your old age Happy Birthday, Buddy!
- On your birthday, make cakes and not war, I wish you a Happy Birthday!
How do you say happy birthday to a friend?
Happy birthday dear friend!
- I am grateful for your true friendship. Hope you birthday is amazing as you are my best friend!
- I wish you love, hope and everlasting joy and happiness. Thank you for being my best friend!
- I am so proud to be your best friend. May you have a happy and healthy birthday!
How do you say happy birthday to a special friend?
Sweet Birthday Wishes for a Best Friend I hope your birthday is as special as you are, friend. I can’t wait to celebrate you all day long! I’m so grateful to celebrate another birthday with you my best friend. Here’s to the birthday queen/king today!
How do you say happy birthday without being awkward?
Some phrases you can try out are:
- Have a wonderful birthday!
- Hope your special day is amazing!
- Hope you have an enjoyable birthday! You deserve it.
- I’m so glad to know you and hope you have an amazing day.
- Enjoy your next trip around the sun!