Subway Menu Prices
|Steak & Cheese||Footlong||$7.75|
|Subway Seafood Sensation||Footlong||$7.00|
- 1 Does subway still do $5 footlongs?
- 2 What are the $7 footlongs at Subway?
- 3 Why is Subway so expensive?
- 4 What Sandwiches are $5 at Subway?
- 5 What is an Italian BMT at Subway?
- 6 Can you eat subway when pregnant?
- 7 Does subway still have $7 subs?
- 8 What are the current subway deals?
- 9 How Much Is a Subway sidekick?
Does subway still do $5 footlongs?
Because of the financial toll on Subway franchisees, the $5 footlongs were removed in 2012, and footlong subs were once again sold at a $6 price point. However, after seeing a net decline in Subway locations for the first time in its franchising history, Subway brought back the $5 footlong deal in 2017.
What are the $7 footlongs at Subway?
The $7 Footlong menu includes:
- Cold Cut Combo.
- Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki.
- Black Forest Ham.
- Meatball Marinara.
Why is Subway so expensive?
Subway is expensive because the owners need to make money. In addition, the purchase price and the fees they must pay to maintain the Subway name are also exceptionally high. Subway store owners are most likely just like the customers of the store, working as hard as they can to make a living.
What Sandwiches are $5 at Subway?
Under $5 Menu
- Crispy Chicken Sidekick.
- Spicy Chicken Sidekick.
- Egg & Bacon Sidekick.
- Chipotle Chicken Sidekick.
- Honey Mustard Ham Sidekick.
- Italian Aioli Sidekick.
- Savoury Turkey Ranch Sidekick.
- Cold Cut Combo.
What is an Italian BMT at Subway?
The Italian B.M.T. ® sandwich is filled with Genoa salami, spicy pepperoni, and Black Forest Ham.
Can you eat subway when pregnant?
Restaurants such as Subway recommends that pregnant women eat the following non-luncheon meat items such as meatball, steak and cheese, roasted chicken, and tuna (limit 2 servings a week). Do not eat refrigerated pates or meat spreads.
Does subway still have $7 subs?
Subway Subway $7 Footlongs: Get Select Footlong Sandwiches for $7.00, Including the Cold Cut Combo, Meatball Marinara + More Get Select Subway Footlong Sandwiches for $7! Enjoy a hearty meal at Subway, because they’ve launched their $7 Footlongs menu and you can get select footlong sandwiches for just $7.00!
What are the current subway deals?
Subway Sub of the Day 2020
- Sunday: Meatball Marinara.
- Monday: Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki.
- Tuesday: Oven Roasted Chicken.
- Wednesday: Turkey Breast.
- Thursday: Italian BMT.
- Friday: Tuna.
- Saturday: Black Forest Ham.
How Much Is a Subway sidekick?
Starting at just $2.99, new Sidekicks sandwiches feature soft potato buns made with Canadian potatoes, stacked with quality ingredients*.