Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing (16 oz.)
|Amount/Serving % Daily Value*||Amount/Serving % Daily Value*|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g 7%||Sodium 540mg 23%|
|Trans Fat 0g||Total Carbohydrate 2g 1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g 0%|
Is Olive Garden Italian dressing Keto friendly?
4. Salad with Signature Italian Dressing and No Croutons. Olive Garden’s appetizer salad — made with lettuce, tomato, onion, olives, and pepperoncini — is perfectly keto as long as you order it without croutons. The restaurant’s Signature Italian Dressing is low in carbs as well.
How many calories is a tablespoon of Olive Garden Italian dressing?
Our low-fat dressing has 30 calories and 410 mg of sodium per serving. Our regular dressing contains 80 calories and 520 mg of sodium per serving. One serving is one fluid ounce.
What dressings can you eat on keto?
Here are 10 keto-friendly salad dressings, all with 4 grams of carbs per serving or less.
- Homestyle ranch.
- Keto Italian vinaigrette.
- Creamy jalapeño-cilantro dressing.
- Keto honey-mustard dressing.
- Keto Thousand Island dressing.
- Five-minute keto Caesar dressing.
- Creamy keto blue cheese dressing with chives.
How many calories are in an Olive Garden salad with dressing?
There are 150 calories in a House Salad with Dressing from Olive Garden.