The direct translation of ‘happy birthday’ to Italian is Buon Compleanno! You can use the expression on its own or adding terms of endearment such as: Buon compleanno! Happy birthday!
- 1 What do you write on an Italian birthday card?
- 2 What is Tanti Auguri?
- 3 How do you write happy birthday greetings?
- 4 How do you say cheers in Italian?
- 5 How do you respond to Happy birthday in Italian?
- 6 How do you say happy birthday in simple words?
- 7 What do you write on a birthday post?
- 8 How do you bless a happy birthday?
- 9 What are some Italian sayings?
- 10 What does Cin mean in Italian?
- 11 What does chin Don mean in Italian?
What do you write on an Italian birthday card?
The most common phrases are buon compleanno, auguri and tanti auguri. You can also wish someone a happy birthday by saying cento di questi giorni which literally means “one hundred of these days“. You could also say felice compleanno, which means “happy birthday” in Italian.
What is Tanti Auguri?
One of the ways to say happy birthday in Italian is tanti auguri a te! Literally, that means, many good wishes for you! Auguri is the plural of augurio, which literally means omen in Italian. That means may you have a good birthday! But it’s more common to say tanti auguri a te!
How do you write happy birthday greetings?
- “I’m so grateful you came into the world because you make my world better every day.
- “Thanks for you being you and being mine.”
- “It’s your day, and I can’t wait to celebrate it with you.”
- “I hope your birthday is the happiest.”
- “Happy Birthday, Beautiful.”
- “Wish you were here for me to spoil today.”
How do you say cheers in Italian?
‘ Viva’ Viva and Salute are Italian for cheers.
How do you respond to Happy birthday in Italian?
Italian translation: grazie a tutti per gli auguri As a reply to birthday greeting!
How do you say happy birthday in simple words?
Other Ways to Say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
- Have a fabulous birthday!
- May all your wishes come true!
- Many happy returns of the day!
- Many more happy returns!
- I wish you a wonderful birthday!
- Have a great one!
- Have a good one!
- I hope you have a fantastic day and a fantastic year to come.
What do you write on a birthday post?
Heartfelt Happy Birthday Wishes to Myself
- Happy birthday to a self-willed, strong, and beautiful soul.
- It is with great pleasure that I am here to celebrate another year of my life.
- Growing up, everyone around me spent all their time trying to be great.
How do you bless a happy birthday?
Happy Birthday in faith and blessings be upon you! On your birthday, remember that you were wonderfully made by God and rejoice in his love. You are so blessed to be you and to share the amazing love of Jesus on your birthday! May God bless this day with more love than your heart can hold.
What are some Italian sayings?
10 Italian Sayings You’ll Use Every Day
- Hello in Italian is ciao.
- Mamma mia is a common Italian saying.
- Use the Italian phrase non mi va in the street markets.
- The Italian idiom non avere peli sulla lingua cuts to the chase.
- Thank you in Italian is grazie.
- Lost in translation?
- Excuse me in Italian is mi scusi.
What does Cin mean in Italian?
1 How to Say Cheers in Italian. 1.1 Cin Cin – Cheers.
What does chin Don mean in Italian?
chin don, is Italian American slang, that comes from the word, “cent’anni”, both meaning 100 years. You say “Salute” (health) I reply “Chin don” ( 100 years) So the two-part toast equals, “health” For 100 years” There is also a long saying involving 100-year-old wine casks I cannot remember.