Talking About The Months of the Year in Italian
- January – gennaio – pronounced [gen-NAHY-oh]
- February – febbraio – pronounced [feb-BRAHY-oh]
- March – marzo – pronounced [MAR-tsoh]
- April – aprile – pronounced [ah-PREE-leh]
- May – maggio – pronounced [MAJ-joh]
- June – giugno – pronounced [JOO-nyoh]
- 1 How do you express dates in Italian?
- 2 What are the 4 seasons in Italian?
- 3 What time is it translated in Italian?
- 4 What time is in Italy now?
- 5 How do you write months in short form?
- 6 How do you say 12 months in Italian?
- 7 What does MAG mean in Italian?
- 8 How do you say 2/15 in Italian?
- 9 What language is Giu?
- 10 What months are in winter in Italian?
- 11 What are the coldest months in Italy?
How do you express dates in Italian?
To write the date formally, the order you would use is article (always the masculine il), day, month, year — with no punctuation in between. For example, January 4, 2018, would be written as il 4 gennaio 2018.
What are the 4 seasons in Italian?
The names of the four seasons in Italian are:
- Primavera = Spring.
- Estate = summer.
- Autunno = Autumn/Fall.
- Inverno = winter.
What time is it translated in Italian?
a che ora? More Italian words for At what time? At what time?
What time is in Italy now?
9:50 AM Italy.
How do you write months in short form?
What is the proper way to abbreviate the word “month”? Unfortunately, there is no only proper way. It all depends on context: mth (plural mths) is most popular. mo. Month Abbreviaton
- January – Jan.
- February – Feb.
- March – Mar.
- April – Apr.
- May – May.
- June – Jun.
- July – Jul.
- August – Aug.
How do you say 12 months in Italian?
Months of the year in Italian
- gennaio. January.
- febbraio. February.
- marzo. March.
- aprile. April.
- maggio. May.
- giugno. June.
- luglio. July.
- agosto. August.
What does MAG mean in Italian?
[mæɡ ] noun abbreviation. (British) (informal) (= magazine) rivista.
How do you say 2/15 in Italian?
Sono le due e un quarto. (It’s 2:15 a.m.)
What language is Giu?
Translation of giu from Italian into English.
What months are in winter in Italian?
Inverno (Winter) December, January and February are Italy’s winter months. Depending on the region, the climate can be chilly, cold or teeth-chattering cold, so it’s a good idea to look into regional differences before packing your bags!
What are the coldest months in Italy?
Italy is characterised by a Mediterranean climate with hot, dry summers and cool, wet winters. July is the hottest month with temperatures up to 30C (86F), and January is the coldest month.