Similar translations for “baby boy” in Italian
- 1 How do you say beautiful little boy in Italian?
- 2 How do you say boy in Italian?
- 3 What does little boy mean in Italian?
- 4 What is pretty boy in Italian?
- 5 What is a bambino in English?
- 6 What is Ciao Bella mean?
- 7 What does Libri mean in English?
- 8 How do you say boy in all languages?
- 9 What is Il Ragazzo?
- 10 How do you spell Piccolo in Italian?
- 11 Where does Bambino come from?
- 12 How do you say in Italian girl?
How do you say beautiful little boy in Italian?
When it comes after the noun, it behaves like a normal adjective: bello = masculine singular ( bambino bello = beautiful boy) bella = feminine singular (bambina bella = beautiful girl) belli = masculine plural (bambini belli = beautiful boys)
How do you say boy in Italian?
Italian translation of ‘boy’
- (small) bambino.
- (son) figlio.
- (servant) servo.
- a boy of fifteen un ragazzo di quindici anni.
- a boy of seven un bambino di sette anni.
- they have two boys and a girl hanno due maschi e una femmina.
- she had a boy ha avuto un maschio.
- a baby boy un maschietto.
What does little boy mean in Italian?
ragazzino. More Italian words for little boy. ragazzo moccioso. little boy. maschiettò
What is pretty boy in Italian?
Italian Translation. ragazzo carino.
What is a bambino in English?
1 plural usually bambini: a representation of the infant Christ. 2: child, baby.
What is Ciao Bella mean?
What does ciao bella mean? Ciao bella is an informal Italian expression literally meaning “ goodbye (or hello), beautiful.”
What does Libri mean in English?
The word for book in Italian is libro (masculine, plural: libri), which comes from the Latin word liber. If you find it hard to remember, just think of the English word library!
How do you say boy in all languages?
In other languages boy
- American English: boy /ˈbɔɪ/
- Arabic: وَلَد
- Brazilian Portuguese: menino.
- Chinese: 男孩
- Croatian: dječak.
- Czech: chlapec.
- Danish: dreng.
- Dutch: jongen.
What is Il Ragazzo?
ragazzo noun. boy, boyfriend, kid, lad, youth. il article.
How do you spell Piccolo in Italian?
The word for small or little in Italian is piccolo (masculine). The feminine form is piccola and the plural forms are piccoli (masculine) and piccole (feminine).
Where does Bambino come from?
Bambino means “little child” or “baby” in Italian. It is used to refer to boys, with bambina its female counterpart. Bambinos or bambini can refer to a group of children or babies. Fun facts: the Italian bambino is a diminutive form of bambo, meaning “silly,” and bimbo comes from bambino.
How do you say in Italian girl?
If you want to say “girl” in Italian, you would say “ la ragazza.” Want to say “boy” instead? Then use “il regazzo.” The plural of each is “i regazzi” (the boys) and “le regazze” (the girls).