Mild Italian Sausage Serving size: 3.3oz. or 1 link (95g); Calories per serving: 210; Calories from fat: 140 ; Fat: 16g; Saturated fat: 5g; Sodium: 680mg; Cholesterol: 60mg; Carbohydrates: 0g; Protein: 16g.
- 1 How many calories are in a link of Italian hot sausage?
- 2 What is a serving of Italian sausage?
- 3 How many calories are in a grilled sausage link?
- 4 Is hot sausage good for you?
- 5 How many calories are in 3 Jimmy Dean sausage links?
- 6 How many calories are in Johnson’s Italian Sausage?
- 7 How many calories are in Publix Italian sausage?
Although nutritional stats vary widely for Italian sausage, a typical link of Italian pork sausage has around 200 calories, 16 grams of total fat (of which six are saturated), 50 grams of cholesterol, and 550 mg of sodium.
What is a serving of Italian sausage?
Mild Italian Sausage Serving size: 3.3oz. or 1 link (95g);
Calories: 268. Fat: 18 grams. Saturated fat: 7 grams. Protein: 27 grams.
Is hot sausage good for you?
Sausages provide high levels of Vitamin B-12 and Iron, both of which are essential for healthy red blood cells and haemoglobin production. On top of this, B-12 helps you metabolise both fats and protein! Each sausage provides around a third of your RDA.
There are 170 calories in 3 cooked links (53 g) of Jimmy Dean Original Fresh Pork Sausage Links.
How many calories are in Johnson’s Italian Sausage?
There are 260 calories in 1 grilled link (82 g) of Johnsonville Mild Italian Sausage.
How many calories are in Publix Italian sausage?
There are 230 calories in 1 link (86 g) of Publix Mild Italian Sausage.