Mild Italian Sausage Serving size: 3.3oz. or 1 link (95g); Calories per serving: 210; Calories from fat: 140 ; Fat: 16g; Saturated fat: 5g; Sodium: 680mg; Cholesterol: 60mg; Carbohydrates: 0g; Protein: 16g.
- 1 How many calories are in a link of Italian hot sausage?
- 2 How many calories are in a grilled sausage link?
- 3 How many Calories are in 3 Jimmy Dean sausage links?
- 4 What is a serving of Italian sausage?
- 5 How many calories are in a pound of ground Italian sausage?
- 6 How many calories are in Publix Italian sausage?
Although nutritional stats vary widely for Italian sausage, a typical link of Italian pork sausage has around 200 calories, 16 grams of total fat (of which six are saturated), 50 grams of cholesterol, and 550 mg of sodium.
Calories: 268. Fat: 18 grams. Saturated fat: 7 grams. Protein: 27 grams.
There are 170 calories in 3 cooked links (53 g) of Jimmy Dean Original Fresh Pork Sausage Links.
What is a serving of Italian sausage?
Mild Italian Sausage Serving size: 3.3oz. or 1 link (95g);
How many calories are in a pound of ground Italian sausage?
One pound of Italian sausage contains 1,463 calories. On average, adult women need anywhere from 1,600 to 2,400 calories a day, and adult men need 2,000 to 3,000 calories a day. So 1 pound of sausage meets almost all or at least half your daily calorie needs.
How many calories are in Publix Italian sausage?
There are 230 calories in 1 link (86 g) of Publix Mild Italian Sausage.