This is a truly scrummy side dish which is super easy to make and goes with absolutely everything. The perfect accompaniment to sausages, it’s shocking how much of this I can eat!!! Try it for yourself and you’ll see what I mean!
You wìll need:
3 peppers (1 green, 1 yellow, 1 red)
1 large tropea onion
2 courgettes (zucchini for my American friends)
1 aubergine (eggplant)
4 decent sized potatoes
Extra virgin olive oil
Salt and pepper
- Wash and chop all veggies into bite sized-chunks, removing seeds from peppers
- In a frying pan, heat 3 tablespoons of olive oil and when hot add all vegetables apart from the onion.
- Fry on a very low flame, adding extra olive oil when needed, until soft and lightly browned.
- Finally add onion and cook until softened.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with a smile, eat whilst trying not to think of the calories. yum yum.